What's New in PipTools (all-Perl version)
- Bug fix: perl version of strong-hits no longer requires
an intervals file to run.
- Bug fix: perl version of rmask2repeats now accepts strings
containing the characters "!@#$%^&*..." from input file.
- Bug fix: perl version of transform-pos no longer incorrectly
dies and reports that lav files have multiple contigs in
- Update: perl version of strong-hits now supports grouping nearby
segments via the -gap and -step options.
- Bug fix: perl version of transform-pos now behaves the same as
the c version when selecting positions from a file with more
than 2 positions per line.
- Bug fix: programs can now find their library files when run from
a different directory.
- Correction: the Win98 installation page now gives the DOS
PATH separator as ";"
instead of ":" .
- First release of the all-Perl version.
Cathy Riemer and Matt Weirauch, July 2003